Animals are Pure Positive LOVE

Animals are Pure Positive LOVE

A lesson in Pure Positive Love.

Coal 1 300x225 Animals are Pure Positive LOVEMy dog of 12 years, Coal, is no longer with us. My heart is so filled with love for him that it aches not having him with me anymore. Even though i know his energy will always be around and that he will come back into this time, space, reality again and into my life again, I still can’t help but feel sad.

I was drawn to him in the beginning, I wasn’t planning to get another dog, I already had an Alaskan Malamute, but I was called to this little German Shepherd pup. And then he came home with me. He was a pure German blooded dog from a well respected show quality breeder. He was part of a litter of show quality dogs. Only, Coal had long hair, that made him less desirable to most, but not to me! I had to have him and his imperfect hair. I was called to him for a reason. I had no intention of ever showing a dog and I really had no intention to get a German Shepherd. But that’s what happened.

And now as my eyes fill up with tears I realize the gift he gave me was his example of unconditional love. He loved me no matter what. He followed me everywhere, he was my shadow. He always had to know where I was. And when I would get impatient with him and even grumpy with him because my vibration had dipped for whatever reason; he would always be right there loving me. That’s the thing about animals they are pure positive love. It didn’t matter if I was shouting at him, he wouldn’t mind, he would just come over and put his head on me and look into my eyes with a smile. He just adored me. And that would always allow me to take a deep breath and think, so, what am I grumpy about anyway?

So now as I am learning more and more each day that all there is, is LOVE. Well, it is just so true. And when you can take any situation and flow that energy of love to it, it will always gets better. It has to, that is the energy of love. Love makes everything better. You know when you are feeling so high on life… you are flowing LOVE, big time.  And when you are not feeling so great or even angry at someone or some situation, if you could just get into that energy of LOVE and just let a little flow, everything gets better.

Coal 3 300x200 Animals are Pure Positive LOVESo take a look at your animals and see what energy you feel flowing from them. What about Cats? They just rule. When one of my cats decides she wants to cuddle with me, everything STOPS. Cat lovers know what I’m talking about. In my house this occurs often between me, my Husband and my Son. We have two cats. If one decides to park themselves on us you can hear each of us calling throughout the house for help with something because we can’t move…. the cat’s laying on me!

Animals are LOVE! I look forward to the day when I feel Coal’s energy in a new little pup, or other animal for that fact. I know his energy, and I know I will recognize him again when he comes around. And just in writing this blog post I feel so much better, And just this second, I heard a dog outside barking, coincidence. I think not. I think Coal just commanded the little dog next door to speak so that I could hear a message from Coal that he is OK. Oh boy, here come the tears again…. tears of joy, not sorrow! Thanks Coal for the message! I LOVE YOU ♥

Imagine, Believe & Enjoy,

LINDAS sig Animals are Pure Positive LOVE

38 Comments

1. Yes, I can completely relate to this. I had a cat who was with me from 7 week to 17.5 years and his name was Sandy. He was a beautiful ginger tom and very very loving. Although I have a new kitten I still miss him and I am aware he is still present in spirit. In fact my kitten is aware of him too. He seeks out the places where Sandy used to love hanging out.

• That’s beautiful Annette, thanks so much for sharing this with me!

2. I’m so sorry to hear about Coal’s passing. Our furbabies and featherbabies are so important. Their energies are so calming. And they do love us. They have no agendas. They just love. You and Coal found each other like me and my Mrs. Hawiggins found each other. What a beautiful dog Coal was. I can just feel his happiness coming from his pictures!

• Thanks Cathy! It will be fun to see when and where he shows up again.

• Thanks Kathie, that was a beautiful story, I had the cremains of another of my dogs delivered to me in the same manner as Punkin’s were as well as the condolences and card. Those who offer this service do really do a nice job. It did make it easier to see the care that was given. I know I will receive the same care this time with Coal.

3. Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. Coal is so beautiful and has the most soulful eyes, I can see why you were drawn to him. Having had pets my whole life, I know the heartache that comes with losing one. Their unconditional love is such a wonderful example to us all.
    Tonya Sheridan recently posted..Are You Used to Emotional Abuse?My Profile

• Thanks Tonya, even though we know that they can only be with us for a certain amount of time, it is sooooo rewarding while they are here with us. Which is what makes it so hard when they leave. But, I wouldn’t want to be without animals in my life. They are so rewarding and such LOVE.

4. Linda,

I am so sorry for the recent loss of Coal you have been going through. Reading your blog brought tears to my eyes as I remember loosing my own pet friends and family, some most recently as well. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article! It is all so true and helps me appreciate the focus my current little ones help me hold, even during the most challenging of times…LOVE is the answer! Love, Light and Smiles to you!

• Thanks Nada, LOVE is the answer, it is amazing the effect animals have, totally awesome!

5. Hi Linda, our animals are so much of part of our lives for only a while and for that while, they bring so much to us: their unconditional love and attention, their playfulness, their warm and loving looks. Even though they don’t speak, they do communicate so well:) I do know that your Coal is with you even though you don’t see him. I’m not just saying that: several years ago my boyfriend and I were on vacation and we got a call that our dog had been killed by a truck. My boyfriend was beside himself with grief about the dog – I couldn’t console him. We drove to a 7-11 and right next to us was a pick up truck with two boys in it. They were around 8 years old. One of the boys said, “you have a nice dog in the back seat!” They saw our dog! It was an amazing feeling and one I will never forget. So know that Coal is with you right now:) Big hugs and love to you, Linda.

• WOW, chills & goosies, that’s all I can say, oh and tears filling my eyes. Thanks Martha!

6. Thank you so much for sharing this. We just lost our lovely boxer, max a couple days ago. He was twelve also and so lovely. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

• You’re welcome Tara! Writing this blog post actually really helped me, and then I meditated a little and connected with Coals energy. That really helped too. I’m sending you Love and Light, it’s that energy of Love that will make this easier for us.

7. First let me say how sorry I am for your loss, Coal was indeed meant for you and you him. He was a magnificent specimen of a dog. Please remember all the wonderful things you did together and how much love you shared as you go forward and work through this tremendous loss. I believe we are so blessed to have domestic animals to live with us because we need love so badly and they give it so freely.I too have an amazing dog like that and know when it’s his time to leave this earth, he will be terribly missed. God bless, xox

• Thanks so much Cecily ♥

8. Hey Linda,

That was hard for me to read. I had to take a few shots at it….

I’ve been dog deprived for nearly 20 years and now, almost suddenly I have three new ones in my life. I feel that energy again and it is good. I know they’ll only be here for a while and I’ll appreciate every minute.

I can imagine how you guys must be feeling; it’s great that you have such a clear and positive perspective on what has occurred.

D.

• Thanks D. I’ve seen photos of your new cuties, we will have another, I’ll just go with the flow until the next one calls me. I had another strange coincidence happen that I believe Coal’s energy was all over!

9. Linda,

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Coal. My heart goes out to you and your family. As you said, pure love is what we get from our pets and because of that we only have such wonderful memories that always fill our hearts with pure love. So remember Coal often and you will always feel his love. I think of my lost loves daily and the sadness does lessen because I remember the joy they brought. I wish you many more signs of Coal calling to you.

• Thank you Lia, it will be fun to see where and when I sense him.

10. Hi Linda,

Really feel sorry for your Coal, he looked very cute & a rare breed of German Shepherd. But you know it well that he didn’t die, rather it was just a shift of HIMSELF from one state to another, the same you, me, we all gonna experience. Our bodies will left back dead, but the souls will be there (don’t know where, how). So don’t worry much & keep sharing us your beautiful thoughts :)

Love.

• Thank you Tanveer!

11. Your loss has reminded me of one of mine a few years ago. I can’t remember if I ever sent you the short story I wrote about my beloved cat MRSN (Emerson). Here is a link to it on my Chocolate Yorkie site.

Even if you have seen it, perhaps it can help someone else who has lost a pet.

Much love to you and G. and S.

Sara
    Sara McGoodwin recently posted..Jul 9, Loss of a Pet: Wings of Change and Tears of JoyMy Profile

• Thanks Sara, it’s a beautiful story, I’m sure others will love to read it. Thanks for posting it here!

• I’m eager to hear how Coal’s energy manifests. Daily whispers and signs and when it is time for him to come around again.

I’m still trying to figure out if Porter and I have met before….He is such a baby still, it is hard to tell. There IS a connection though!

12. What a beautiful tribute to Coal! I’m so sorry for your loss as I understand the sadness and sorrow of losing such an amazing friend. We are the proud parents of two cats – siblings from the same little; Barkley and Bailey. Such a perfect combination! There is little wonder from us pet lovers why animals are the perfect example of so many things, including being great for one’s health in so many ways. My heart and prayers are with you as you manage through the difficult times, feel the void left by such an important part of your life, and are comforted by the many fabulous memories of time spent with Coal. Love you my dear friend!
    Donna recently posted..How to Ignite Your CreativityMy Profile

• Thanks so much Donna, love you!

13. I have 2 dogs, Whippet/German Shepard mix. My male is more German Shepard, smart, loyal, loving. He follows me everywhere and can’t relax until I am sitting in the room with him. Drives me crazy sometimes, but they are almost 13 now so I try to appreciate it.

• He just loves you so much Michele, that’s pretty awesome.

14. I agree. Here is a ninety second film I made of my dog biscuit,,six pounds of poodle that proves what life lessons animals give to us all the time

Great post thanks for this

David

• Thanks David, beautiful video! Those big sticks are soooooo much fun!

15. That is so beautiful Linda but so sad too. When you mentioned the neighbour’s dog barking, I remembered It was maybe Coal that I heard barking once? This thought made me feel the love you are talking about. I had cats and I had dogs. I know the love they can give and I know the pain we can feel from losing them. HUGS
    Nikky44 recently posted..Reader’s Love and appreciationMy Profile

16. Hello, Linda, please forgive me I’m a little late to answer and talk about this message, ’cause I really wanna do it… I understand you very well, our lovely pets always become our nearest brothers and sons! Its tenderness, its fairness, like Hermann Hesse already have said, are inmensurable, are from God ! Don’t be sad when when those marvellous encounters have passed, they have continuity in eternity too as we know it…!!!

• Hi Alberto, it’s never too late to express yourself. Thanks so much for your words.

17. Linda,

I just KNEW that we were birds of a feather. I too have a beloved German Shepherd, my second – which is the spitting image of the first one who owned my heart. I’m sure that’s why Amaya Mae found her way into my life – bringing Shana’s loving, gentle heart. Thank you for this wonderful gift you’ve written here! You’re so right. Our animals are pure love. They are special teachers to those lucky enough to be loved by them.

Namaste!
    Sue Krebs recently posted..Claiming My OwnMy Profile

• Thanks Sue, So nice to hear that Amaya Mae found her way to you. I’ve always been called by the animals I have had the pleasure of living with. When the time is right there will be another beautiful energy calling me again. Coal lived 12 years and he never looked old and was still quite playful and happy. I miss him, but I was lucky to have him as long as I did. Namaste ♥

18. Namaste Linda
    Greetings from India!

Love this article.
    This is so true. I miss my baby, Coco so much.
    He passed away 2.5 yrs back. Things have fallen apart since that day. He gave 11 years of beautiful memories to us. Such a sweet heart he is. I believe in Reincarnation. I am just waiting for him to come back to us.
    Thanks for this beautiful article.It touched my heart and soul.
    God bless you.
    Namaste.

Ekta.

• Namaste Ekta, You will meet again and sense his energy, I truly believe that. I’m so happy that you enjoyed my article. Visit again!

Submit a Comment